The Best Presents and Gifts for Women
Finding an unusual gift for a woman can be difficult, especially when running around the high street on a last-minute Christmas shopping trip. Thankfully, the internet has taken the stress out of gift buying and has some great original gifts to offer women of all ages.
Must-Have Gifts for Women
These gift suggestions are practical and sure to please:
- Custom Enamel Pins: If really want to think out of the box then go for personalized turkey enamel pins for him. This will be a completely personalized gift. Simple but elegant.
- Bag hangers. Most women own at least one handbag and many buy a new one every year not just for the latest fashion, but because their old handbag is tired and dirty. So what better practical gift than a neat little bag hanger, which holds any size of handbag safely under a table or on a chair. Prices start from under $10 for a simple bag hanger with a symbol like a black cat; women who prefer a little more bling might prefer a diamante martini glass (see the picture below) to identify their personal handbag hanger. Some online stores even offer personalized hangers which make a truly unique gift for a woman.
- Wine charms. Every woman who likes to cook dinner for friends and family will appreciate a set of original wine charms; simply place the charms, consisting of a circular wire with various different charms or colored beads, around the base of a glass to remind guests which glass they are drinking from. Wine charms are available with various designs starting from around $12 for a set of six and can also be bought as an economical craft kit allowing both extra personalization and more charms for the money.
- Glass tags. Even more practical than wine charms, an alternative gift for a keen hostess is a set of reusable wine glass stickers from a company like SplashTags. Identify each glass at a party with a cool tactile sticker that won’t come off in the dishwasher and that can be used on a variety of different shapes of glass and also plates and dishes.
Christmas Gifts for Women
For innovative gift ideas consider the following:
- Hot boots – slippers or boots that can be put in the microwave for toasty warm feet in a few seconds.
- A light pod – perfect for long dark winter days when seasonal affected disorder can set in; simply sit in front of a light pod for a few minutes to bring back a smile.
- A crystal photo – a picture frame with a difference; just send a good quality photograph to a relevant online store and get it embedded into a crystal frame, available in a variety of different shapes. The crystal will enhance the image and make the photo a real talking point, wherever it is displayed.
For other cool Christmas gifts, consider a personalized portrait or even a funny caricature. Both can be produced from a photograph sent by e-mail and either enlarged to a suitable size then framed, or sent as a digital image, which can be used multiple times; for example as a tee shirt print or as a full-scale picture to hang above a fireplace.
Christmas Gifts Online
Check carefully the lead times before placing an order for Christmas gifts online to allow enough time for delivery and any returns that may need to be made. If ordering from an overseas company, also check shipping costs as this can add a significant amount to the value of an order.
Best Gifts for Women
Don’t just resort to the usual bottle of perfume this year having run out of time for Christmas shopping. Just search for an original Christmas gift online well in advance, using the above suggestions for inspiration.